Filters

Fireproof Pros 24″ Round Fire Pit Mat for Deck, Patio, Grass and Concrete. Non Combustable Heat Resistant Fireproof Mat / Ember Mat. 3 Layer Pad Protector for Under firepit

Amazon.com Price: $25.99$39.99 (as of 26/09/2021 10:07 PST- Details)

6x Thicker: It’s natural to wonder if a regular 1mm firepit mat has enough thickness to protect your grass, cobbles or timber. Afterall it seems really thin! And, in most cases you’d be right. But because we’re the original Fireproof Pros, our mats are always 6.0mm thick for pro fireproof protection!
3 Layers – Blocks 95% of Heat! The top layer of our firepit pad is aluminium-fiberglass to reflect 95% of all searing heat. The middle layer is 5mm fiberglass infused cotton that diffuses the remaining 5%. And the bottom silicone coated layer works with the other 2 layers to prevent “scorched earth”.
Non-Slip, Waterproof and Durable: This same Triple-Fabric Technology also makes your mat non-slip, waterproof, scratchproof and peel-resistant. While some fire pit pads flake and peel from sparks and hot coal, Fireproof Pros fire safe mat layers stay firmly stuck together even when temperatures soar!

Clear
Advertisement

6x Thicker: It’s natural to wonder if a regular 1mm firepit mat has enough thickness to protect your grass, cobbles or timber. Afterall it seems really thin! And, in most cases you’d be right. But because we’re the original Fireproof Pros, our mats are always 6.0mm thick for pro fireproof protection!
3 Layers – Blocks 95% of Heat! The top layer of our firepit pad is aluminium-fiberglass to reflect 95% of all searing heat. The middle layer is 5mm fiberglass infused cotton that diffuses the remaining 5%. And the bottom silicone coated layer works with the other 2 layers to prevent “scorched earth”.
Non-Slip, Waterproof and Durable: This same Triple-Fabric Technology also makes your mat non-slip, waterproof, scratchproof and peel-resistant. While some fire pit pads flake and peel from sparks and hot coal, Fireproof Pros fire safe mat layers stay firmly stuck together even when temperatures soar!
A Lump Of Flaming Coal! This flame retardant mat can withstand an 1800DegF piece of coal or wood landing on it. In fact, our Triple-Fabric Technology gives you a full 2 minutes to find the tongs and pop it back into the fire! Many others cannot boast the same, instead they sear the ground beneath. We even stitched it with Kevlar Fireproof Thread so your mat won’t unravel if coal lands on the seam.
Comes With Handy Carry Bag: For transporting or storage! Also handy, is our 1 year warranty should you spot any manufacturing issues. 36” round, it’s best for fire pits with 5-6” legs, (or your kettle bbq) and keeps all grease, ash, heat stains, and sparks off from your surfaces. Try it now, from Fireproof Pros.


Advertisement

Brand

Size

, ,

Manufacturer

Product Group

Back to top button